Zeolite ZSM-5 Catalyst(pellet、ball、powder)
- 型号Zeolite ZSM-5 Catalyst(pellet、ball、powder)
This product was made from activated alumina and false monohydrate aluminum adhesive. It owns stable surface, good crushing strength, low abrasion, suitable pore shape, low impurity, good active component impregnation.
Zeolite ZSM-5 is mainly used for hydrocarbon interconversion, meta-xylene to para-xylene, for example. ZSM-5 is a zeolite with a high silica to alumina ratio. The substitution of an aluminum ion (charge 3+) for a silicon ion (charge 4+) requires the additional presence of a proton. This additional proton gives the zeolite a high level of acidity, which causes its activity. ZSM-5 is a highly porous material and throughout its structure it has an intersecting two-dimensional pore structure.
Zeolite ZSM-5 has two types of pores, both formed by 10-membered oxygen rings. The first of these pores is straight and elliptical in cross section, the second pores intersect the straight pores at right angles, in a zig-zag pattern and are circular in cross section.
1. Zeolite ZSM - 5 molecular sieve used for FCC catalyst: conventional SiO2 / Al2O3 ratio is between 40 to 50
2. Zeolite ZSM - 5 molecular sieve used for FCC gasoline additives to reduce the olefin: conventional SiO2 / Al2O3 ratio is between 38 to 40
3. Zeolite ZSM - 5 molecular sieve used for resid catalytic cracking: conventional SiO2 / Al2O3 ratio is between 25 to 30
4. Zeolite ZSM - 5 molecular sieves in chemical industry, fine chemical industry is widely used in shape-selective catalysis, such as diethylbenzene catalyst, xylene isomerization catalyst, ethyl acetate, ethylene glycol, ethylene glycol butyl ether of catalyst has a wide range of USES
SiO2/Al2O3 Mole Ratio
Nominal Cation Form
Na2O Weight %
Surface Area m2/g